•CMS Cameron McKenna Warsaw partner Michal Zieniewski is to join two former Squire Sanders & Dempsey partners at DLA Piper‘s fledgling Warsaw office. As reported by The Lawyer (18 June), Krzysztof Wiater and Pawel Grzejszczak have joined DLA Piper to set up the Polish office as office head and partner respectively. Zieniewski, who will join DLA Piper in August, specialises in advising international clients in the construction and energy industries on projects and finance-related matters.
CMS Cameron McKenna Warsaw partner Michal Zieniewski is to join two former Squire Sanders & Dempsey partners at DLA Piper’s fledgling Warsaw office.
Job of the week
- Clifford Chance and Linklaters win key roles on £500m Blackstone deal
- Raft of firms advise on $13.7bn Amazon Whole Foods takeover
- Revealed: The most international firm in the world
- Opinion: It’s time to re-think the price war on talent
- Why AI will eat the law
- Raft of litigation heavyweights on call as SFO charges Barclays with fraud
- White & Case associates to follow Youle in team exit
- How to alienate potential clients without even realising it
- Clifford Chance boosts New York office with two partner hires
- Morgan Lewis swaps Singapore managing partner after family feud
- Eversheds Sutherland: The 2020 masterplan
- Latham loses Paris partner to Taylor Wessing in rare exit
- Eversheds Sutherland’s shipping team dented as group joins Clydes
- A better approach to regulation in insurance?
- Bär & Karrer acts on duagon sale
- Khaitan advises on Apollo Tyres issuance
- Khaitan advises Awfis on investment
- Khaitan advises Itz Cash Card on acquisition
- Khaitan advises Wow Momo Foods on funding
- Khaitan advises Iron Mounain deal