Withers has lost private client partner Jeremy Arnold to Barclays. Arnold is joining the bank in September to head its newly created wealth-management division. He will also join Barclays’ management committee. Arnold is a trust and estate specialist, familiar with advising high-net-worth individuals and families both in the UK and internationally.
Withers has lost private client partner Jeremy Arnold to Barclays.
Job of the week
- Eight ex-Cobbetts employees referred to SDT on “incompetence” charge
- Former Clifford Chance chief exits new firm after three months
- End of the road for Youle-Bagshaw double act as Skadden gets its man
- Lloyds Bank in-house heavyweight Wan exits amid restructure
- RBS rights issue battle adjourned as bank makes last-minute offer to shareholders
- Retirement exits to hit Linklaters’ slow-growth City litigation group
- Mayer Brown appoints first female senior partner in London
- A&O creates new client group in management shake-up
- Linklaters recruits from Ropes to boost restructuring team
- The sad story of Cobbetts
- Lawyers launch pro bono plan to help Manchester bomb victims
- VdA TMT partner is speaker at Portugal Air Summit
- Deputy High Court Judge appointed
- VdA’s Ana Luís de Sousa held lecture for post-grad Banking Law and Securities course
- First provisional liquidator by the Royal Court of Guernsey
- VdA lawyers hold entrepreneurship masterclass at Cleantech Camp
- VdA wins Bonds gong for six years running in Euronext Awards 2017
- The Leeds United takeover
- Brexit and UK real estate – opportunities for the brave or beginning of the end?
- Best in M&A Law Services award