UK/global turnover: £28.5m/£354m
UK/global PEP: £771,000/£881,000
UK/global revenue per lawyer: £483,000/£467,000
UK revenue per partner/equity partner: £2.4m/£2.4m
Global revenue per equity partner: £2.2m
UK/global number of partners: 12/161
UK/global number of lawyers: 59/758
UK number of staff: 88
UK/global leverage ratio: 1:3.9/1:3.7
UK equity partner to staff ratio: 1:7.3
Equity structure: Lockstep, 14 years to reach plateau.
Billable hours targets: None set.
Billing currency: Majority dollars. Some sterling for UK clients.
Cost of living details: In 2003, there were 22 associates on secondment to London. Their package includes a payment of $15,000 (£9,000), temporary housing for four weeks and limited paid flights back to the US, depending on the duration of their secondment.
UK-based lawyer remuneration: All partners are paid in dollars. US associates’ pay is exchange rate protected: 75 per cent of salary is converted into sterling using a guaranteed rate of between $1.20-$1.25, with the remaining 25 per cent paid in dollars. UK associates paid in sterling.