The nominations window for The Lawyer Hot 100 2019 is now officially open.
We welcome nominations from across the market, so if you know a fantastic lawyer you think deserves to be in next year’s list, let us know.
Criteria for entry
- They must be a qualified lawyer
- They must be UK-based
- They can be from private practice, in-house or the Bar
- They must have done something of significance during 2018 (as the Hot 100 is not a ‘lifetime achievement’ award but an acknowledgement of the excellent work that is being done right now)
- They must have star quality (ie not just a lovely supervisor or someone who has led on a big deal as there are hundreds of those lawyers across the country). Good nominations will bring out what makes them so special.
The deadline for nominations is 23.59 on 31 October 2018. There will be no extensions to this deadline.
Hints for nominations
- Nominations should be short. If your nomination is truly Hot 100 worthy, you should be able to explain why in no more than a couple of paragraphs.
- The Hot 100 is not simply about who has done the most or biggest deals. We recognise management figures leading their firm with vision; team leaders who have sparked incredible growth (or turned round a struggling business); litigators on groundbreaking cases; associates who through their actions are proving that they are the next superstars; tech innovators within the profession; lawyers who have implemented a brilliant idea within the business…
Nominations, and further queries about the process, should be directed to email@example.com with the subject line HOT 100.