Nominations are now closed for the Hot 100 2018.
We welcome nominations from across the market, so if you know a fantastic lawyer you think deserves to be in next year’s list, keep them in your thoughts for 2019.
Criteria for entry
- They must be a qualified lawyer
- They must be UK-based
- They can be from private practice, in-house or the Bar
- They must have done something of significance during 2017 (as the Hot 100 is not a ‘lifetime achievement’ award but an acknowledgement of the excellent work that is being done right now)
- They must have star quality (ie not just a lovely supervisor or someone who has led on a big deal as there are hundreds of those lawyers across the country). Good nominations will bring out what makes them so special.
Hints for nominations
- Nominations should be short. If your nomination is truly Hot 100 worthy, you should be able to explain why in no more than a couple of paragraphs
- The Hot 100 is not simply about who has done the most or biggest deals. We recognise management figures leading their firm with vision, team leaders who have sparked incredible growth (or turned round a struggling business), litigators on groundbreaking cases, associates who through their actions are proving that they are the next superstars, lawyers who have implemented a brilliant idea within the business…
Further queries about the process should also be directed to email@example.com.