Eversheds has welcomed five new members to the Eversheds Africa Law Institute (EALI), which the firm describes as an innovative platform designed to share best practices and promote the highest standards of legal service across Africa.
The new EALI joiners are based in Uganda, Gabon, Algeria, Burkina Faso and Madagascar. Each firm will bring strong market and sector expertise and the capability to offer clients access to the most comprehensive legal network in Africa.
The five new EALI firms are:
- HK-Jurifisc in Antananarivo, Madagascar
- Benslimane Avocats Conseil in Algiers, Algeria
- Katende, Ssempebwa & Co Advocates in Kampala, Uganda
- Alevina & Partners in Libreville, Gabon
- Sagnon Zagre in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
EALI’s forum allows member law firms in Africa to access training, secondment and knowledge-sharing programmes for lawyers and clients, while fostering commercial opportunities on a regional and international basis.