What the company says: Everlaw is a collaborative, cloud-based litigation platform that enables legal teams to discover, reveal, and act on information to better drive internal investigations and positively impact litigation outcomes.
With the global edisclosure market expected to reach $17B by 2023, a seemingly unstoppable explosion in data, and increased privacy regulations, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), law firms, corporations, and government agencies worldwide are demanding faster, more powerful, and more secure tools for document review.
Everlaw is a collaborative, cloud-based litigation platform that enables legal teams to discover, reveal, and act on information to better drive internal investigations and positively impact litigation outcomes. Unlike slow, unwieldy, client-server software, only Everlaw combines the necessary speed, security, and ease-of-use to investigate issues more thoroughly, uncover truth more quickly, and present findings more clearly.
Everlaw is utilized to manage complex legal matters, including litigation, as well as fast moving investigations, such as responding to Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs). Everlaw is relied upon to discover material quickly, reveal the relevant underlying information, and collaboratively act upon these requests in a timely manner.
The Everlaw platform provides three primary capabilities, enabling organizations to:
- Discover: Ingest, organize, search through, and review massive troves of data in order to discover and produce relevant underlying information.
- Reveal: Harness the power of modern computer science to expose the hidden details of documents at scale.
- Act: Collaborate securely with colleagues, business partners, inside or outside counsel to craft narratives and efficiently manage the end-to-end process of investigations or litigation.
Our clients span across Silver Circle, AmLaw 100, and Mid-Sized firms, in addition to corporations and government entities.
- Macfarlanes LLP
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe UK
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe US
- Susman Godfrey LLP
- MotleyRice LLC
- Cohen Milstein
- Hagens Berman
- Brooks Kushman
- McDonald Carano Wilson LLP
- Benesch Friedlander
- Kegler Brown Hill & Ritter
- Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- National Association of Attorneys General