Inclusion not division: what does a truly inclusive law firm look like and why does it matter?
A discussion that looks at issues of diversity beyond race and gender.
This discussion will highlight how diversity is more than gender and race and why inclusion is not just socially and morally the right thing to do, but it is also good for business.
The panellists will share their views on how inclusion can be used as a tool, from supporting the talent pipeline in the attraction of new talent, to retaining it, and more. Plus, they’ll examine how clients, law firms, and individuals, can follow through on their commitment to inclusion by taking positive steps to make law firms more inclusive places to work, and do business with.
- Gayathri Kamalanathan, Partner, Slaughter and May
- Jonathan Andrews, Associate, Reed Smith
- Nathan Charnock, Associate, Allen & Overy
- Sharon Glynn, Senior Development Underwriter, Bond & Specialty Insurance, Travelers Europe
- Matt Byrne, Deputy Editor, The Lawyer
Webinar in association with Travelers | Available on-demand