Ahead of eBay’s split from PayPal in the second half of this year, the company has found a top lawyer to take over – Agilent Technologies general counsel Marie Oh Huber.
She will be part of the new management line-up at eBay and replaces Michael Jacobson, who is stepping down after 17 years.
With six years experience as senior vice president, general counsel and secretary at the equipment manufacturer and an overall 24 years of in-house experience, Oh Huber is certainly qualified for the role. Ahead of the divestment of PayPal, she is likely to find herself extremely busy.
Also on TheLawyer.com:
- The in-house interview: Iceland legal director Duncan Vaughan
- Publicis appoints Sapient’s LaSala to general counsel role following its £2.3bn merger
- SAPA group general counsel Melbye to take over role at BG Group as Vinter retires
- Eversheds advises Anglian Water on £5bn investment programme following reappointment as sole legal adviser
- City West Housing has appointed 14 firms and the in-house team at Manchester City Council to its panel in a framework agreement worth £1.4m over four years
|Bates Wells Braithwaite – Zero-hours contracts in the spotlight|
|Eversheds – European employment forecast: an update for GCs|
|Collyer Bristow – Five things employers should know about shared parental leave|
|B P Collins – Employment law changes: what you need to do|
|Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co – Bias in procurement and the timing of challenges|