Walker Morris has released the May 2013 edition of Corporate Matters. Topics covered in this issue include confidentiality and common sense, executive pay, the introduction of the FCA, market abuse and more.
- What’s in a name?
- Derivative actions and LLP members
- Confidentiality and common sense
- Executive pay: back on the agenda
- Goodbye FSA, hello FCA
- Market abuse — a hot button issue
- Changes to share buyback regulations…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.