Clio is the world’s leading cloud-based legal practice management system, providing time, billing and client collaboration tools for over 40,000 law firms in over 50 countries. Web-enabled, mobile-friendly, and built specifically for the legal profession, Clio delivers all the tools modern law firms need to run a successful practice.
Clio’s EU office is located in Dublin, facilitating the practice and case management needs of UK law firms in compliance with EU Data Protection regulations.
Clio features include:
- Highly secure
- Time-keeping and billing allowing you to produce accurate bills, faster
- Unlimited document storage
- Dashboard and reports to easily track your firm’s performance
- Truly cloud-based system allowing you access to your information from anywhere
- The most user-friendly system on the market
- Integrates with other popular applications such as Xero, Gmail, Google Apps, Dropbox, Office365 and many more
- iPhone, iPad and Android apps
- All inclusive price – no hidden migration, support or installation costs
Clio executive team
Clio’s team can be viewed here