"I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Asia Pacific, including international firms' practices there, key developments of the region's leading independent firms and in-house departments based in Asia. As a native Mandarin-speaking journalist who grew up in China, I have a particular interest in, and strong connections with, the Greater China markets, but am also fascinated by the fast-evolving and highly-dynamic region as a whole. I also have sound knowledge of Australia, where I received my bachelor's degree in media and later worked as a legal journalist. I joined The Lawyer in September 2011, after spending over five years at a well-known Asia-focused legal publication, with three of these years as China editor. I tweet as @TheLawyerAsia."
- 020 7970 4756
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher and King & Wood Mallesons have secured roles on Hong Kong Telecommunications’ (HKT) $2.4bn (£1.5bn) acquisition of CSL from Telstra.
Debevoise & Plimpton and Linklaters have played lead roles advising the $4bn (£2.4bn) landmark bancassurance partnership between AIA and Citibank in the Asia-Pacific region.
Jones Day has promoted nine lawyers outside of the US to the partnership in its 34-strong global promotion rounds, including two in London, three in Europe and four in Asia.
- Autoliv appoints interim GC as incumbent joins Transocean
- DLA Piper revamps Asia management with added US focus
- Eversheds left partnerless in Shanghai
- Debevoise hits HSF for second litigation partner Tony Dymond
- Asia moves: 16 December
- Legacy SJ Berwin HK partner joins Stephenson Harwood
- WFW appoints new managing partners
- Paul Hastings rainmaker spends $95m on Hong Kong house
- Jun He faces court challenge in Sino-Forest court battle with domestic rivals
- Clayton Utz appoints new chief executive
- E&Y hires former HSF partner as it mulls Singapore legal services launch
- Herbert Smith Freehills names new Asia litigation head
- Hong Kong: Solid state
- Fox International Channels appoints Asia Pacific general counsel
- Davis Polk and Freshfields advise on year’s largest IPO in Hong Kong
- KWM global litigation head joins Quinn Emanuel
- KWM global dispute resolution head to leave the firm