- 020 7970 4756
King & Wood Mallesons’ year-long merger negotiations with Singaporean firm WongPartnership failed just days before a tie-up was to be announced to the market, The Lawyer can reveal.
Bingham has expanded in Japan by snatching a seven-lawyer investment funds team from White & Case’s Tokyo office.
Yingke, one of China’s largest law firms, is getting closer to launch a new division branded as Yingke Cloud, aimed at revolutionising the provision of volume legal services in China.
- Dipping a toe into the Asia Pacific
- Look both ways
- Clyde & Co gains approval for Beijing office launch
- Addleshaw Goddard opens in Hong Kong
- Linklaters and Bakers given green light for Seoul launch
- DLA Piper enters into strategic alliance in Indonesia
- Japan's Nishimura and Asahi launches into Myanmar and Thailand