"I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Asia Pacific, including international firms' practices there, key developments of the region's leading independent firms and in-house departments based in Asia. As a native Mandarin-speaking journalist who grew up in China, I have a particular interest in, and strong connections with, the Greater China markets, but am also fascinated by the fast-evolving and highly-dynamic region as a whole. I also have sound knowledge of Australia, where I received my bachelor's degree in media and later worked as a legal journalist. I joined The Lawyer in September 2011, after spending over five years at a well-known Asia-focused legal publication, with three of these years as China editor. I tweet as @TheLawyerAsia."
- 020 7970 4756
Memery Crystal cracks China market with Yingke deal subscription
London-based Memery Crystal has signed an exclusive cooperation agreement with Beijing-headquartered Yingke.
King & Wood Mallesons (KWM) and Ashurst have secured lead roles in GE Capital’s sale of its Australian commercial assets to Sankaty Advisors for A$1.9bn (£888m).
Australia’s largest firm Minter Ellison has announced a rise of 2.3 per cent in its 2014/15 turnover.
- Beijing boutique launches China-led global alliance subscription
- China’s Ministry of Commerce concludes first panel review subscription
- Partner rewards in the new China subscription
- China: one partnership, many systems subscription
- Jun He founder: “We are exploring our way through the mist” subscription
- Dorsey & Whitney extends China offerings to Beijing subscription
- Kirkland hires third restructuring partner in Hong Kong subscription
- WFW enters Vietnam with local alliance and vows China move subscription
- Withers ramps up in Singapore as BLP managing partner quits subscription
- Linklaters Hong Kong exits continue as corporate partner joins PwC in London subscription
- Chinese market sees drop in international firms for first time ever subscription
- KWM realigns China practice groups after global remuneration shake-up subscription
- China Elite 2015: the executive summary subscription
- China's top 30 firms post strong growth in first ever financial report subscription
- In-house interview: Xu Yao, international general counsel, Fosun Group
- Hogan Lovells ends three-year Indonesia association but plots next move subscription
- Zhong Lun confirms independent international strategy subscription