Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co
- Banking / Finance (3)
- Company/Commercial (3)
- Corporate (3)
- Energy (3)
- Construction (2)
- Employment (2)
- Information Technology (2)
- Intellectual Property (2)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (2)
- Pensions (2)
- Personal tax / Trusts (2)
- Pharma/Biotech (2)
- Planning (2)
- Real Estate (2)
- Tax (2)
- Business Tax (1)
- Competition/EU (1)
- Funds (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (1)
- Private Client (1)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (1)
- Regulatory and compliance (1)
- Telecoms (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co’s solar energy specialists have advised RGE Energy on the disposal of a solar project.
Chambers UK has placed Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co in 43 categories, 17 of which are in Band 1.
According to The Legal 500, following the merger of Wragge & Co and Lawrence Graham in May 2014, the firm has ‘more strength and depth as well as wider international coverage’.
Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co partners Kieron Dwyer and David Ponsford have co-hosted an international webinar entitled ‘Update on shale gas exploration and development’.