Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (326)
- Company/Commercial (186)
- Employment (146)
- Regulatory and compliance (89)
- Real Estate (82)
- Corporate (72)
- Intellectual Property (68)
- Banking / Finance (64)
- In-House (61)
- Financial services (60)
- Pensions (50)
- Tax (47)
- Construction (43)
- Insolvency & restructuring (35)
- Information Technology (32)
- Funds (27)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (27)
- Planning (24)
- Energy (23)
- Competition/EU (22)
- Crime (22)
- Healthcare (22)
- Family (20)
- Environment (18)
- Pharma/Biotech (17)
- Insurance/reinsurance (16)
- Business Tax (15)
- Commodities (13)
- Human Rights (13)
- Personal tax / Trusts (12)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (11)
- Privacy and reputation (10)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (9)
- Private Equity (9)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (9)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (7)
- Private Client (4)
- Public Sector Watch (4)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (3)
- Immigration (3)
- Personal Injury (3)
- Telecoms (3)
- Charities (2)
- Travel and Tourism (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Employer and trustee duties in relation to pensions and The Pensions Regulator.
‘Remuneration’ or ‘non-cash benefit’? Big implications for maternity leave.
Also: collateral purpose of winding-up petition is not an abuse of process; and more.
…despite representation and warranty to the contrary. A helpful decision for lenders...
The Treasury has issued a consultation document that clearly signals its recognition of the value to the UK economy of the private funds sector (including private equity and real estate funds).
Without prejudice communications with a regulator; collateral benefit and negligence; and more.
Common issues that can arise when signing contracts with overseas companies.
Good news for those selling copies of iconic works as proposed repeal is put on back burner;...
MoJ consults on identifying sources of funding in judicial review proceedings.
Latest moves, concerns and practical issues for registered providers to consider...