Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co
- Company/Commercial (3)
- Information Technology (3)
- In-House (2)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (2)
- Privacy and reputation (2)
- Regulatory and compliance (2)
- Banking / Finance (1)
- Corporate (1)
- Energy (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
The most likely option is the use of EC-approved Model Contracts...
Guidance expected on fair, reasonable and non-discriminatory (FRAND) rate in standards-based industries...
The UK Supreme Court has confirmed, in Starbucks v B Sky B, that the law on passing off only protects ‘goodwill’ within the territory of the UK, not mere reputation.
French decree extends the number of sectors in which foreigners cannot invest without state authorisation
On 14 May 2014, France issued a decree extending the number of sectors in which foreigners cannot invest without state authorisation.
This white paper from Wragge & Co summarises definitions pertaining to the European Connected Health Alliance.