- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (3)
- Personal tax / Trusts (3)
- Employment (2)
- Family (2)
- Banking / Finance (1)
- Business Tax (1)
- Company/Commercial (1)
- Competition/EU (1)
- Corporate (1)
- Energy (1)
- Financial services (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Planning (1)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (1)
- Private Equity (1)
- Public Sector Watch (1)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Tax (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Budget summary: spring 2015 download
An overview of the main changes outlined by the Chancellor.
This briefing, which has been written by Winckworth Sherwood’s family law experts, provides an overview of the procedure involved.
Arguably, your will is the single most important document you will sign during your life.
In Eastlands Homes Partnership Limited v Cunningham the EAT confirmed the correct approach to determine whether a claimant has been unfairly dismissed for gross misconduct.