- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (81)
- Employment (77)
- Real Estate (55)
- Company/Commercial (36)
- Family (21)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (21)
- Corporate (18)
- Tax (18)
- Banking / Finance (16)
- Planning (16)
- Construction (13)
- Personal tax / Trusts (10)
- Funds (9)
- Insolvency & restructuring (9)
- Charities (8)
- Financial services (8)
- Other (8)
- Information Technology (7)
- Regulatory and compliance (7)
- Crime (6)
- Environment (6)
- Energy (5)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (5)
- Business Tax (4)
- Human Rights (4)
- Immigration (4)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (4)
- Pensions (4)
- Healthcare (3)
- Intellectual Property (3)
- Private Equity (3)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (3)
- Competition/EU (2)
- Insurance/reinsurance (2)
- Private Client (2)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (1)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (1)
- Privacy and reputation (1)
- Telecoms (1)
207 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
It should go without saying that everyone should have a will. The consequences of dying without one (intestacy) can be disastrous.
Arguably, your will is the single most important document you will sign during your life.
Fear of defeat prompted the UK government to announce an intention to devolve further powers to Scotland.
The doctrine of legal professional privilege has been at the heart of the lawyer-client relationship since its origins in the 16th century.
In its decision of 28 October 2014, the Court of Appeal has sensibly overturned the High Court decision in Phillips v Francis.
Winckworth Sherwood has strengthened its real-estate team with the appointment of partner Andrew Bedford. He joins from Dentons.
In the context of personal insolvency, the most valuable asset within the estate is often the property in which the bankrupt resides and in which he has an interest.
A private trustee’s duties can be onerous and it is important that a trustee is aware of them before accepting the office of trustee.
The Patent Box is a new preferential tax regime that came into force on 1 April 2013.
Winckworth Sherwood has announced it is sponsoring the London Property Summit on 19 November 2014.