- Company/Commercial (4)
- Corporate (4)
- Banking / Finance (2)
- Business Tax (2)
- Employment (2)
- Financial services (2)
- Funds (2)
- Real Estate (2)
- Tax (2)
- Competition/EU (1)
- Energy (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (1)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Planning (1)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (1)
- Private Client (1)
- Public Sector Watch (1)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Budget summary: spring 2015 download
An overview of the main changes outlined by the Chancellor.
Since September 2013, employee shareholder agreements have enabled companies to introduce a new type of employment status into their workforce.
Winckworth Sherwood has announced that tax partner Simon Newsham has been elected to the London branch of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT).
Winckworth Sherwood has strengthened its corporate and commercial team with the appointment of a partner and an associate.