- Employment (4)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (3)
- Company/Commercial (2)
- Financial services (2)
- Insolvency & restructuring (2)
- Banking / Finance (1)
- Business Tax (1)
- Corporate (1)
- Energy (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- In-House (1)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Planning (1)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (1)
- Private Client (1)
- Private Equity (1)
- Public Sector Watch (1)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Tax (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
The ECJ has released its judgment in a case that concerned the meaning of ‘establishment’ in the European Collective Redundancies Directive.
Budget summary: spring 2015 download
An overview of the main changes outlined by the Chancellor.
The Court of Appeal has considered whether the High Court made the right decision in re-writing a 12-month non-compete covenant so that it made commercial sense.
Merlin Financial Consultants Ltd v Cooper, concerning 12-month non-competition restrictive covenants, suggests that they are easier to enforce in the financial services sector.