- 020 7970 4529
US firms are worse than UK firms at holding on to lateral partner hires but in-house lawyers that move to private practice partnership fare the worst, new research shows.
King & Wood Mallesons denies merger talks with US firm, but not with SJ Berwin
India could double the value of its legal market and provide opportunities for UK businesses if it liberalised, according to Justice Secretary Chris Grayling.
- Lawyers give seal of approval to Pope Francis
- Squire Sanders makes up four UK partners
- Anderson Strathern picks up Semple Fraser banking team
- Dundas, Weightmans join Semple Fraser carve-up
- Mishcon branches out into competition law with double partner hire
- Analysis on DWF: Self-assembly, or the DIY law firm
- Mergers and the mid-market
- Number crunching: A&O
- Semple Fraser: tip of the Scottish iceberg?
- Maclays snaps up team from collapsed Semple Fraser
- Insurance company Das acquires Bristol PI firm
- DLA appoints O'Conor as new UK head
- BLP delays bonus payments for equity partners
- Semple Fraser nominates RSM Tenon as administrator
- London takes bulk of BLP partner promotions
- Semple Fraser kicks off strategy review 'for the future of the firm'
- DWF to lock Cobbetts partners in for two years