I have been editor of The Lawyer since 2000 and in that time have launched numerous products, such as our student title Lawyer 2B, the Hot 100, the Workplace and Diversity Awards (now The Lawyer Management Awards) and the UK200, our annual investigation into law firm finances, as well as leading the transition from a pure print title to a digitally focused product. My interests within the legal sector span from global law firm strategy to diversity and social mobility, and I also have long experience writing about corporate and finance transactions and issues facing in-house lawyers. I speak French and Welsh and I tweet as @lawyercatrin.
- 020 7970 4637
The Lawyer’s annual report into the top 50 firms for global litigation is eagerly awaited by those with ambitions to grow their contentious business.
You’re an in-house lawyer outside London. Your usual external law firm is spending less time on you but wants to bill you more.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer partner Chris Bown is leaving the magic circle firm to join private equity house CVC, a key client of the firm’s corporate group.
- Management: the Nurofen Top 5
- Mergers: the ultimate test of loyalty
- BLP management to review banking department as finance head quits
- Cyber security: it’s big and it’s scary
- Linklaters flies in Stockholm private equity partner to fill Bagshaw-Youle gap
- UK 200: Litigation boosts PEP subscription
- UK 200: RPL subscription
- Cool Gide turns up the heat
- The Lawyer UK 200 goes interactive
- Former Freshfields London head Tim Jones to join England Rugby 2015
- Linklaters star private equity duo quit for White & Case after management showdown
- Degree of hypocrisy in fake CV outcry
- How to get the big PE bucks
- Learning to live with procurement
- The Lawyer Management Conference & Awards: Law means business
- Slow boat to Chinese profitability
- Thoroughly modern in-housers