I have been editor of The Lawyer since 2000 and in that time have launched numerous products, such as our student title Lawyer 2B, the Hot 100, the Workplace and Diversity Awards (now The Lawyer Management Awards) and the UK200, our annual investigation into law firm finances, as well as leading the transition from a pure print title to a digitally focused product. My interests within the legal sector span from global law firm strategy to diversity and social mobility, and I also have long experience writing about corporate and finance transactions and issues facing in-house lawyers. I speak French and Welsh and I tweet as @lawyercatrin.
- 020 7970 4637
Last year we launched our inaugural City associate attitudes survey. The findings surprised anyone who assumed that junior and mid-level lawyers were obsessed with money; the firms they consistently ranked top were not the stony Wall Street practices but genial internationalists like Baker & McKenzie.
- All is volatile among US firms in London
- BLP management rejig sparks client base shift
- Leader: HSF disputes stars crave recognition
- BLP real estate head MacGregor to hand reins to de Pury
- Are Scottish independents doomed?
- Why DWF is nothing like DLA
- From New York Mayor to over here