- Energy (2)
- Company/Commercial (1)
- Employment (1)
- Environment (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Pensions (1)
- Planning (1)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Regulatory and compliance (1)
- Travel and Tourism (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
The Walker Morris leisure team will be exhibiting at the LGA/cCLOA Annual Culture, Tourism and Sport Conference 2014 on 3–4 March in Portsmouth.
Walker Morris provided legal input at LRS Consultancy’s recent event ‘Recycling services: avoiding exposure and turning TEEP to your advantage’.
Walker Morris will be at the LGG Annual Governance Conference 2013, held at County Hall, London, on 26–28 November 2013.
Walker Morris has been ranked in 27 practice areas in the 2014 edition of Chambers & Partners.
David Kilduff of Walker Morris will be speaking at APSE’s lunchtime briefing session on the vision of municipalised energy.
Walker Morris has been appointed to the West Yorkshire Legal Services Framework.