- Financial services (5)
- Banking / Finance (3)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (3)
- Company/Commercial (2)
- Construction (2)
- Environment (2)
- Commodities (1)
- Competition/EU (1)
- Corporate (1)
- Employment (1)
- Funds (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Planning (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Regulatory and compliance (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
The banking litigation team has been named Law Firm of the Year by Mortgage Finance Gazette in recognition of its investment in its specialist legal expertise.
The UK Supreme Court has published its final decision in the North East Property Buyers litigation case, in which Walker Morris represented one of the lenders.
Walker Morris’s Andrew Northage has been shortlisted for the ‘Best Regulatory Lawyer of the Year’ award in the Thomson Reuters 10th Annual Compliance Awards.
Walker Morris has bolstered its competition team with the appointment of Shaukat Ali as a director.
Walker Morris announces two partner promotions as well as eight director promotions.