- Company/Commercial (3)
- Intellectual Property (2)
- Corporate (1)
- Crime (1)
- Energy (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- In-House (1)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
- Regulatory and compliance (1)
- Telecoms (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
A round-up of the latest intellectual property issues, including parody and theatrical copyright, Instagram and copyright, an album copyright dispute, and Rihanna.
The Court of Appeal has given clear and helpful guidance as to the legal position when two or more known or foreseeable factors may combine to produce an abnormal event.
Changes to the Takeover Code download
The Takeover Code applies to all offers for companies registered in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man whose securities are traded on a regulated market.
An increasing number of clients are receiving solicitations encouraging them to submit payment for trademark services.