- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (451)
- Company/Commercial (277)
- Real Estate (165)
- Intellectual Property (162)
- Employment (153)
- Regulatory and compliance (148)
- Corporate (120)
- Banking / Finance (104)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (95)
- Energy (86)
- In-House (86)
- Financial services (72)
- Environment (68)
- Competition/EU (59)
- Planning (58)
- Insolvency & restructuring (54)
- Information Technology (45)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (44)
- Pensions (42)
- Construction (41)
- Tax (34)
- Crime (26)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (20)
- Funds (19)
- Healthcare (17)
- Insurance/reinsurance (17)
- Consumer/Retail (14)
- Family (14)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (12)
- Telecoms (11)
- Commodities (10)
- Human Rights (10)
- Personal tax / Trusts (10)
- Business Tax (9)
- Pharma/Biotech (9)
- Privacy and reputation (9)
- Charities (8)
- Immigration (7)
- Private Equity (7)
- Other (6)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (6)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (5)
- Personal Injury (5)
- Private Client (5)
- Agriculture (2)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (2)
- Public Sector Watch (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Forfeiture of a long residential lease is such a draconian step that consent order conditions may be varied.
The owner appealed a decision that a lender with defective security was entitled, through subrogation, to an unpaid vendor’s lien over a property on the basis that the owner had been unjustly enriched at the lender’s expense.
Also: a case law round-up; capping public sector exit payments; and more.
IP Matters, Nov 2015: the footballer and the bad doll; the Batmobile Gotham deserves; and more download
Also: ’Make America Great Again’ TM; another triumpph for Jay Z; and more...
What it means in practice, particularly for those responsible for negotiating contract terms.
Trustee resolution must be passed before 6 April 2016.
Purchasers of dealerships need to be mindful of competition law considerations.
The Sentencing Council’s new guidelines point to higher fines and increased risk of imprisonment.
The FCA’s director of markets policy and international gave a speech regarding the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II and the anticipated timeline leading toward its January 2017 deadline.
Changes to green contracts proposed download
Attempt to boost efficiency and transparency...