- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (347)
- Company/Commercial (260)
- Employment (154)
- Real Estate (148)
- Corporate (145)
- Intellectual Property (133)
- Regulatory and compliance (133)
- Banking / Finance (109)
- Energy (104)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (100)
- Environment (82)
- Financial services (77)
- Planning (61)
- Insolvency & restructuring (52)
- Competition/EU (51)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (47)
- Information Technology (43)
- Pensions (41)
- Construction (39)
- Tax (33)
- Funds (30)
- Crime (28)
- Healthcare (24)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (22)
- In-House (20)
- Charities (19)
- Insurance/reinsurance (16)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (16)
- Commodities (14)
- Family (12)
- Private Equity (12)
- Telecoms (12)
- Human Rights (9)
- Other (9)
- Personal tax / Trusts (9)
- Pharma/Biotech (8)
- Immigration (6)
- Business Tax (5)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (5)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (4)
- Personal Injury (3)
- Travel and Tourism (3)
- Agriculture (2)
- Privacy and reputation (2)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (1)
965 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Richard Naish and Ed Brown advised on the transaction.
Walker Morris delivers for Endless on FMG investment.
In March, MPs backed legislation for the plain packaging of cigarettes. Health campaigners have welcomed the news; tobacco companies have not.
Contrasting decisions involving applications for registrations of the respective marks GREEN SMOKE and GREENWORLD are instructive in highlighting registry approaches to the concept of distinctiveness.
Boeing recently filed a patent application related to the 3D printing of replacement aircraft parts – just one of an increasing number of filings related to 3D printing.
A round-up of cases including Nissan Jidosha KK v OHIM and OHIM, Opposition No B 2 340 704, eBay Inc v Omnicom International Holdings Inc.
Walker Morris has successfully acted for an applicant for invalidity in respect of the registered mark SOLAFIELDS.
The French Supreme Court has rejected an appeal by magazine owners against a decision of the Paris Court of Appeal that it could not claim infringement of marks MATCH and PARIS MATCH by the dating website Match.com.
A practice note has been published to address concerns that parties to hearings before the registrar are filing large volumes of irrelevant or unnecessary evidence...
Copyright protection for ’artistic’ replica products is to be extended.