- Information Technology (5)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (4)
- Company/Commercial (3)
- Corporate (3)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (3)
- Banking / Finance (2)
- Construction (2)
- Employment (2)
- Environment (2)
- Intellectual Property (2)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (2)
- Real Estate (2)
- Regulatory and compliance (2)
- Commodities (1)
- Competition/EU (1)
- Energy (1)
- Financial services (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Pensions (1)
- Pharma/Biotech (1)
- Planning (1)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (1)
- Tax (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Walker Morris has advised nominated adviser and broker WH Ireland in connection with the placing of shares in Software Radio Technology on AIM.
Foresight is an easy-to-use legal calendar that outlines major cases, government policy and forthcoming legislation right through to 2017.
Walker Morris has been appointed by NHS Shared Business Services following a successful tender to help deliver quality legal services and savings to the NHS.
ICT suppliers and their public sector customers both need to take action following the publication of the results of the OFT’s market study into the sector.
The European Commission has published amendments to the state aid Enabling Regulation (Council Regulation 994/98) and the state aid Procedural Regulation (Council Regulation 659/99).
The Defamation Act: a balancing act download
The law surrounding defamation has always had a unique standing among civil proceedings in England and Wales.