- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (353)
- Company/Commercial (268)
- Employment (156)
- Real Estate (152)
- Corporate (147)
- Regulatory and compliance (135)
- Intellectual Property (133)
- Banking / Finance (111)
- Energy (104)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (100)
- Environment (83)
- Financial services (78)
- Planning (61)
- Insolvency & restructuring (56)
- Competition/EU (53)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (48)
- Information Technology (44)
- Pensions (42)
- Construction (40)
- Tax (34)
- Funds (30)
- Crime (28)
- In-House (28)
- Healthcare (24)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (22)
- Charities (19)
- Insurance/reinsurance (16)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (16)
- Commodities (14)
- Family (12)
- Private Equity (12)
- Telecoms (12)
- Human Rights (10)
- Other (9)
- Personal tax / Trusts (9)
- Pharma/Biotech (8)
- Business Tax (6)
- Immigration (6)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (6)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (4)
- Personal Injury (3)
- Travel and Tourism (3)
- Agriculture (2)
- Privacy and reputation (2)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (1)
- Private Client (1)
979 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Some interesting recent Technology and Construction Court cases that provide clarification on adjudication procedures and rules.
No need to aggregate redundancies.
Looking at barriers to the development of effective cross-border e-commerce in the EU.
Which? has lodged a super-complaint in relation to concerns about misleading and unclear pricing practices in the groceries sector.
New insolvency rules on hold download
The introduction of the new insolvency rules is now likely to be delayed until 2016.
Where a corporate lender agrees to release a debt, the lender will be entitled to a tax deduction, which can be used to reduce taxable profits.
If a winding up petition is made to court, any disposition of the company’s property, transfer of shares or alteration in the status of the company’s members is void, if not validated by the court.
Under the new provisions of the Deregulation Bill, a section 21 notice served on a tenant will be invalid where all of the criteria are met.
What is the effect of liquidation/bankruptcy and dissolution on the ability of a fixed-charge receiver to exercise the powers usually given to a receiver under the LPA or mortgage deed?
When a housing association sought possession against a tenant with severe mental health problems…...