- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (470)
- Company/Commercial (343)
- Corporate (193)
- Real Estate (189)
- Intellectual Property (176)
- Employment (174)
- Regulatory and compliance (157)
- Banking / Finance (131)
- Energy (114)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (106)
- Financial services (92)
- In-House (88)
- Environment (85)
- Planning (69)
- Insolvency & restructuring (66)
- Competition/EU (65)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (64)
- Information Technology (60)
- Construction (51)
- Pensions (48)
- Tax (41)
- Crime (31)
- Funds (30)
- Healthcare (25)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (24)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (22)
- Charities (19)
- Consumer/Retail (17)
- Insurance/reinsurance (17)
- Private Equity (15)
- Commodities (14)
- Family (14)
- Telecoms (14)
- Business Tax (11)
- Human Rights (10)
- Personal tax / Trusts (10)
- Other (9)
- Pharma/Biotech (9)
- Privacy and reputation (9)
- Immigration (7)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (7)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (5)
- Personal Injury (5)
- Private Client (5)
- Travel and Tourism (3)
- Agriculture (2)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (2)
- Public Sector Watch (1)
1202 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Walker Morris takes a look at some of the key announcements and how the figures add-up for your sector.
Walker Morris has kick-started its fundraising efforts for Bone Cancer Research Trust with the Leeds Abbey Dash race on Sunday 15 November.
Welcome change from presumption of responsibility...
Forfeiture of a long residential lease is such a draconian step that consent order conditions may be varied.
The owner appealed a decision that a lender with defective security was entitled, through subrogation, to an unpaid vendor’s lien over a property on the basis that the owner had been unjustly enriched at the lender’s expense.
Also: a case law round-up; capping public sector exit payments; and more.
IP Matters, Nov 2015: the footballer and the bad doll; the Batmobile Gotham deserves; and more download
Also: ’Make America Great Again’ TM; another triumpph for Jay Z; and more...
What it means in practice, particularly for those responsible for negotiating contract terms.
Thirty leading figures from the food and drink industry attended the Walker Morris Food & Drink lunch to listen to a presentation from Christine Tacon, the UK’s Groceries Code Adjudicator (GCA).
Trustee resolution must be passed before 6 April 2016.