- Information Technology (4)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (3)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (3)
- Company/Commercial (2)
- Corporate (2)
- Environment (2)
- Insolvency & restructuring (2)
- Intellectual Property (2)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (2)
- Real Estate (2)
- Regulatory and compliance (2)
- Banking / Finance (1)
- Commodities (1)
- Competition/EU (1)
- Construction (1)
- Employment (1)
- Energy (1)
- Financial services (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Pensions (1)
- Pharma/Biotech (1)
- Planning (1)
- Tax (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
The government is seeking views on implementing enhanced powers to ensure the continuity of the supply of essential services to insolvent businesses and individuals.
Foresight is an easy-to-use legal calendar that outlines major cases, government policy and forthcoming legislation right through to 2017.
ICT suppliers and their public sector customers both need to take action following the publication of the results of the OFT’s market study into the sector.
The European Commission has published amendments to the state aid Enabling Regulation (Council Regulation 994/98) and the state aid Procedural Regulation (Council Regulation 659/99).
The Defamation Act: a balancing act download
The law surrounding defamation has always had a unique standing among civil proceedings in England and Wales.