- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (405)
- Company/Commercial (306)
- Real Estate (172)
- Corporate (169)
- Employment (165)
- Intellectual Property (150)
- Regulatory and compliance (146)
- Banking / Finance (128)
- Energy (111)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (103)
- Financial services (89)
- Environment (84)
- Planning (67)
- Competition/EU (63)
- Insolvency & restructuring (62)
- In-House (60)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (58)
- Information Technology (52)
- Construction (46)
- Pensions (43)
- Tax (39)
- Crime (30)
- Funds (30)
- Healthcare (24)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (22)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (22)
- Charities (19)
- Insurance/reinsurance (16)
- Commodities (14)
- Family (13)
- Telecoms (13)
- Private Equity (12)
- Business Tax (10)
- Human Rights (10)
- Personal tax / Trusts (10)
- Other (9)
- Pharma/Biotech (8)
- Immigration (7)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (6)
- Privacy and reputation (5)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (4)
- Personal Injury (4)
- Consumer/Retail (3)
- Private Client (3)
- Travel and Tourism (3)
- Agriculture (2)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (1)
1084 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Walker Morris has retained 13 newly qualified solicitors this month as it plans for growth across the firm.
Lenders making lease payments download
Numerous complaints to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Conscionable correction for lenders download
Is a mortgage wrongly discharged by lender capable of being rectified by court order?
Also: the fight before the fight; time pressure; and more.
Bad bargain for beneficiaries download
A legal principle dating back to 1895 can bite when deals based on trust, often made between friends, go bad.
Case may prove key for victims seeking to recoup fraud losses from their legal advisers.
Part 36 offers are a tactical way of putting pressure on a party to a settle a dispute, by virtue of the cost sanctions that can flow from failure to accept a reasonable offer.
A number of market features gives rise to an adverse effect on competition, says CMA.
The FBI ’Darkode’ arrests are just the tip of the iceberg. This briefing highlights risks to you in five key areas.
Walker Morris’s dispute resolution team has been shortlisted at the Yorkshire Legal Awards, in recognition of best practice in a complex and long-running case.