Veale Wasbrough Vizards
Click here to access full coverage of Veale Wasbrough Vizards in The Lawyer UK 200 2013. Featuring the UK’s leading law firms ranked by turnover, as well as extensive benchmarking data, the report is a comprehensive market intelligence resource for the UK legal sector.
We are a full-service law firm and leading sector specialists. Our combination of expertise, genuine teamwork and client commitment sets us apart, and that's why we're confident that we can deliver the best and most effective legal solutions to help you succeed.
Client commitment and service delivery is something that we are passionate about. We regularly ask, listen and react positively to feedback from our clients.
- 99 per cent of clients agree that we provide high-quality advice
- 95 per cent agree that we demonstrated a commercial approach and an understanding of the client's business and sector
- 97 per cent agree that we were responsive and accessible
- 94 per cent of clients would recommend us
Our 300-plus staff are based at offices in the heart of three cities - London, Bristol and Birmingham - which means that we can deliver your legal needs, wherever you are.
- Aerospace and defence
- Early-stage companies
- Family-owned business
- Private wealth
- Public sector
Legal services for business:
- Construction and engineering
- Dispute resolution and debt recovery
- Employment and Immigration
- Intellectual property and information technology
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Real estate
- Tax and finance
Legal services for individuals:
- Buying or selling a property
- Divorce and family law
- Estate administration on death
- Inheritance tax planning
- Inheritance and will disputes
- Personal injury claims
- Professional negligence
- Powers of attorney and living wills
- Trustees and trust administration
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Veale Wasbrough Vizards
The government consultation on the possible extension for licensing hours during the World Cup has come to a close.
A group of businesses, landowners and planning authorities in London’s West End are working to develop a pilot scheme under which planning departments would be able to fully recover the costs of dealing with planning applications.
Analysis from The Lawyer
You don’t have to be a big firm to innovate and thrive in a downturn, as our look at the lower half of the UK 200 shows. We pick 10 inspiring stories
Browse This Firm’s
Turnover (£m): 22.44
No. of Lawyers: 127