The Ministry of Justice (MoJ) has announced a six-month delay in the implementation of the Jackson reforms aimed at revamping civil litigation.
Northern Rock general counsel Jasan Fitzpatrick has been appointed director of legal at Virgin Money after it acquired the high street bank on 1 January.
A former Mishcon de Reya property partner has been jailed for five and a half years for his part in a €22m (£18.4m) loan scam.
- IP barrister struck off after admitting to deceiving court
- China's Yingke continues expansion with launches in Poland and Turkey
- Linklaters and SNR Denton lead on Petroplus administration
- Eversheds wins role on Leveson's phone-hacking inquiry
- A&O, Herbert Smith and Weil act on CoL sale
- Court of Appeal dismisses William Hill's 32Red appeal
- Proposed online privacy rules are a 'missed opportunity'