MoJ delays no-win no-fee reforms subscription
The Ministry of Justice (MoJ) has announced a six-month delay in the implementation of the Jackson reforms aimed at revamping civil litigation.
Northern Rock general counsel Jasan Fitzpatrick has been appointed director of legal at Virgin Money after it acquired the high street bank on 1 January.
Ex-Mishcon partner jailed for five years over fraud subscription
A former Mishcon de Reya property partner has been jailed for five and a half years for his part in a €22m (£18.4m) loan scam.
- IP barrister struck off after admitting to deceiving court subscription
- China's Yingke continues expansion with launches in Poland and Turkey subscription
- Linklaters and SNR Denton lead on Petroplus administration subscription
- Eversheds wins role on Leveson's phone-hacking inquiry subscription
- A&O, Herbert Smith and Weil act on CoL sale subscription
- Court of Appeal dismisses William Hill's 32Red appeal subscription
- Proposed online privacy rules are a 'missed opportunity' subscription
- International Lease Finance Corporation hires GC from Gategroup subscription
- Government loses appeal over cuts to solar subsidies subscription
- 7 Bedford Row barrister begins Polly Peck prosecution subscription
- Reed Smith tempts back ex-Hong Kong finance head subscription
- Irwin Mitchell, Herbert Smith win Costa Concordia advisory roles subscription
- Freshfields appoints first-ever US COO subscription
- Mishcons and Debrett's publish guide to best behaviour in divorce subscription
- Conflict forces Hogan Lovells partner off Megaupload case subscription
- Freshfields caters to investors with bespoke group subscription
- Ex-Macfarlanes partner jailed for a year over drink-driving offences subscription