Headquartered in the heart of Zurich’s business district, UNIKOM AG is an old Swiss firm, providing traditional finance and business legal advice that combines extensive international expertise and local know-how. The firm’s clients are domestic and foreign-based companies, as well as high net worth individuals and wealthy families.
UNIKOM offers a wide range of top-notch legal services, to meet the specific needs of our clients. We are capable of offering solutions today that will be equally effective decades after.
UNIKOM consists of experts, who acquired their qualifications through a thorough education in renowned academic institutions, and many of them have gained professional experience abroad. Rather than being simply a collection of resources unrelated among them, our team members see beyond the traditional limits of their areas of expertise.
The firm prides itself on being client-oriented and solution-oriented. UNIKOM became successful being better and faster at finding the right solution for clients’ requests no matter how complicated they were. As we stay a step ahead of the competition and keep looking towards the future, we are always ready for what it takes to get things done, in real time and with the best result possible. Rather than offering our clients the theories about the law concerning their situation, rather than giving them quotations from particular law just showing our high qualifications, we simply work on their case.
Our main services
- Company formation in Switzerland
- Purchase of Swiss ready-made shelf companies
- Opening corporate & private bank accounts in Switzerland
- Tax planning and advice for families / companies
- Negotiating tax arrangements with Swiss authorities
- Real estate and construction consultancy
- Bookkeeping and trustee services in Switzerland
- Application for work & residence permits
- Asset protection under Swiss jurisdiction (trusts, foundations)
- Arrangement for the smooth transfer of inherited property
English, French, Russian, German, Swiss German
Offices: Zurich, Zug, Geneva
Key Practice Areas:
- Swiss and international tax law
- Corporate and commercial law
- Banking and finance law
- Swiss and international civil law
- Administrative and labor law
Key Clients: UNIKOM ensures strict confidentiality for its clients; those who have put their trust in UNIKOM, know that no leakage of information will be permitted, under no circumstances.
Total number of fee earners: 15
Total number of Lawyers: 9
Total number of partners: 12