Tom Vesey has been partnership secretary since joining Winckworth Sherwood in 1983. He is responsible for the firm’s support services and plays an active part in the management of the firm, covering strategic, constitutional, financial and operational aspects, including partner-level recruitment.
- 2010–present — partner, Winckworth Sherwood
- 1983–2010 — partnership secretary, Winckworth Sherwood
- 1978–1983 — Moore Stephens
- 1973–1978 — Josolyne Layton Bennett (now Ernst & Young)
- 1967–1973 — articled clerk, Newman Ogle (now Saffrey Champness)
News from Winckworth Sherwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Winckworth Sherwood
There is increasing interest by local authorities in joining with housing associations and developers in joint ventures.
Figures released by the Office of the Head of International Family Justice for England and Wales reveal a 40 per cent increase in the number of international family disputes handled in the last year.