Tom Vesey has been partnership secretary since joining Winckworth Sherwood in 1983. He is responsible for the firm’s support services and plays an active part in the management of the firm, covering strategic, constitutional, financial and operational aspects, including partner-level recruitment.
- 2010–present — partner, Winckworth Sherwood
- 1983–2010 — partnership secretary, Winckworth Sherwood
- 1978–1983 — Moore Stephens
- 1973–1978 — Josolyne Layton Bennett (now Ernst & Young)
- 1967–1973 — articled clerk, Newman Ogle (now Saffrey Champness)
News from Winckworth Sherwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Winckworth Sherwood
This decision represents a welcome return to the ‘pay for what you use’ principle and strikes a fairer balance between different creditor and expense groups.
Winckworth Sherwood has provided a summary of the Trusts (Capital and Income) Act 2013.