Tom Vesey has been partnership secretary since joining Winckworth Sherwood in 1983. He is responsible for the firm’s support services and plays an active part in the management of the firm, covering strategic, constitutional, financial and operational aspects, including partner-level recruitment.
- 2010–present — partner, Winckworth Sherwood
- 1983–2010 — partnership secretary, Winckworth Sherwood
- 1978–1983 — Moore Stephens
- 1973–1978 — Josolyne Layton Bennett (now Ernst & Young)
- 1967–1973 — articled clerk, Newman Ogle (now Saffrey Champness)
News from Winckworth Sherwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Winckworth Sherwood
The tenant’s right of first refusal was introduced to prevent landlords from selling the reversionary interest in a tenant’s flat without the tenant’s knowledge.
Tough new legislation to tackle anti-social behaviour gives housing associations greater powers, says Winckworth Sherwood’s Ausilia Matraxia.