Tom Vesey has been partnership secretary since joining Winckworth Sherwood in 1983. He is responsible for the firm’s support services and plays an active part in the management of the firm, covering strategic, constitutional, financial and operational aspects, including partner-level recruitment.
- 2010–present — partner, Winckworth Sherwood
- 1983–2010 — partnership secretary, Winckworth Sherwood
- 1978–1983 — Moore Stephens
- 1973–1978 — Josolyne Layton Bennett (now Ernst & Young)
- 1967–1973 — articled clerk, Newman Ogle (now Saffrey Champness)
News from Winckworth Sherwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Winckworth Sherwood
Obesity is estimated to affect around one in four UK adults. The EU advocate-general’s recent non-binding opinion may give rise to significant implications for employers.
The fact that an employee is on sick leave is a relevant consideration when determining whether a delay in resigning would prevent a claim for constructive dismissal.