- 020 7970 4615
UK firms have reorganised, changed focus, sacked lawyers, merged and closed offices.
2011 will bring with it a huge change to Luxembourg’s tradition of banking secrecy. Tom Phillips and James Swift look at what that will mean for the status of the offshore financial centre
Spanish firm Garrigues was crowned International Firm of the Year at the The Lawyer Awards two weeks ago - the first non-US firm to win the prize.
- Boost for foreign firms as Bulgaria’s Bar Act brings legal market in line with EU rules
- Hengeler Mueller’s new managing partners to maintain high-end corporate focus
- High diplomacy
- Open for business: the German Commercial Court, in English
- Kinstellar conquers Turkey’s ‘protectionist environment’ with launch of CCAO
- CMS partners home in on European strategy
- Abroadly speaking