The Post Office

  • Print
  • Comments (1)

Readers' comments (1)

  • Not sure if this is the correct department but I had to move out of my marital home due to my ex been violent. He is opening my post before forwarding it on to me, also he is cherry picking what post he sends on. Is this a criminal offence if so could you please advise me on what I can do. Due to my circumstances I can't afford to pay for the redirection post. Looking forward to your reply. Many thanks.

    Unsuitable or offensive? Report this comment

Have your say

Mandatory Required Fields


Comments that are in breach or potential breach of our terms and conditions in particular clause 8, may not be published or, if published, may subsequently be taken down. In addition we may remove any comment where a complaint is made in respect of it. These actions are at our sole discretion.

  • Print
  • Comments (1)