By Siobhan Mullens
The August 2013 issue of DLA Piper’s Technology and Sourcing News is available now. This regular e-newsletter rounds up breaking news and key developments in technology and sourcing globally.
- Is gambling law about to liberalise in the Czech Republic?
- Mobile tracking bins banned by City of London Corporation
- Data Centre Risk Index: where does your business store its data?
- Attack of the killer initiative?
- Cybercrime fighters
- Quarrel in print: survival of sub-licences
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.