I have been The Lawyer's features editor since 2003. During that time I've overseen numerous data-led projects, in particular the UK 200 Annual Report. I also lead the editorial focus on the operational side of the law, most notably in the new The Lawyer Management newsletter, which includes a weekly column in the print edition, news stories and blogs and will feature a day-long conference and awards in September. My remit covers the entire market but in terms of reporting my focus tends to be on US firms. In 2007 I set up and ran the publication's New York office. On a weekly basis I'm responsible for commissioning and editing several regular articles and columns in the print edition, including opinion articles.
- 020 7970 4558
A Baker & McKenzie lawyer has been expelled from Russia amid claims that he turned down attempts by the country’s intelligence service to recruit him as a spy.
The chief executive of Liverpool-based personal injury specialists Forster Dean, Greg Shields, has left the firm.
The arrival of Texas firm Andrews Kurth in the UK proves how busy the oil and gas market has become. But the sector’s high level of activity has caught the eye of the European Commission
- Promotions figures indicate bleak times
- Linklaters, Clifford Chance power up for oil majors investigation
- Texas firm Andrews Kurth makes Ashurst hire for City launch
- Keating Chambers senior clerk Child quits for Navigant
- Is it you? The Lawyer Awards shortlist unveiled
- Lawyers top daydreaming charts as 56 per cent fantasise about success
- SRA CEO Antony Townsend to stand down