- Tax (3)
- Company/Commercial (2)
- Corporate (2)
- Environment (2)
- Financial services (2)
- Real Estate (2)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (2)
- Banking / Finance (1)
- Competition/EU (1)
- Employment (1)
- Family (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Planning (1)
- Telecoms (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Taylor Wessing has acted on behalf of Lord and Lady Tanlaw and their family trusts in relation to the sale of Fandstan Electric Group to New York-listed Wabtec.
Taylor Wessing has advised PA Group on the sale of its full-service weather business, MeteoGroup, to General Atlantic.
Taylor Wessing has advised Electra Partners on the acquisition of mixing console manufacturer Allen & Heath from D&M Holdings.
Taylor Wessing partners write Pensions and Corporate Insolvency: A Practitioner’s Guide.