- Real Estate (3)
- Company/Commercial (2)
- Corporate (2)
- Employment (2)
- Energy (2)
- Environment (2)
- Insolvency & restructuring (2)
- Planning (2)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (2)
- Banking / Finance (1)
- Financial services (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Pharma/Biotech (1)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (1)
- Private Client (1)
- Tax (1)
- Telecoms (1)
The Insolvency Service’s most recent quarterly statistics show a 12 per cent rise in construction company compulsory liquidations.
Building your business: a practical guide to international construction, engineering and infrastructure projects
Taylor Wessing discusses the legal, technical and commercial issues of which you need to be aware when embarking on a project in some of the world’s largest construction markets.
Due to the recodification of private law in the Czech Republic, changes regarding the treatment of possession, easements and the transfer of real estate will come into effect.
Taylor Wessing has added a fresh batch of data-protection-focused content to its Global Data Hub site.