The Lawyer Asia Pacific 150 is the only research report to provide a ranking of the top 100 independent local firms and top 50 global firms in the region. The report offers critical review of some of the fastest growing firms and their strategies, a country-by-country guide to leading legal advisers and legal services market trends, plus exclusive insight into the current business development opportunities in the Asia Pacific. Read more
This year, The Lawyer’s annual ranking of the largest UK law firms by turnover is available as an interactive, digital benchmarking tool. For the first time this will allow you to manipulate each data set against the metrics of your choice.
Currently the firm's Vice Chairman, Cohen succeeds Ricardo Mestres, who must retire under the firm's rules when he turns 67 next year.
Cohen says he anticipates "very little in the way of change of course" at the 500-lawyer firm which has ten offices in the US, Europe and Asia.
Controversially, Cohen only accepted the Chairmanship on condition that he only spends 25 per cent of his time on managerial matters. The remaining 75 per cent of his time will be spent on client matters