Stewarts Law are again hosting training days on the medico-legal reporting of catastrophic injury claims. You can read a report from last year’s day here.
London – Thursday 28 January 2016
Leeds – Thursday 4 February 2016
9.45 am – 4.30 pm – followed by drinks until 6.00pm
The agenda will once again cover the law and procedure regarding expert evidence and practice tips regarding experts discussions, but this time will also touch on witness familiarisation. Nick Todd and Brian Gardner will be speaking, as well as Maggie Sargent, and they will be joined by Muiris Lyons giving a legal view and Pia Mithani who will be dealing with witness familiarisation.
This trianing day is suitable for clinicians and consultants interested in learning more about medico-legal work, regardless of experience in this area.
- Patricia Hitchcock QC(Cloisters) – Chairing
- Brian Gardner(Consultant surgeon in spinal injuries)
- Nick Todd(Consultant neuro-surgeon)
- Maggie Sargent(General nurse)
- Muiris Lyons(Partner, Head of Clinical Negligence, Stewarts Law)
- Pia Mithani(Solicitor, Stewarts Law)
- and other Stewarts Law representatives