Our social housing clients range from the country’s largest housing associations to small, independent registered social landlords. With experience that spans decades, we have helped social housing organisations through the myriad of changes they have faced.
The blend of that experience, together with our legal know-how and commitment to the sector means that we have been able anticipate trends and provide innovative solutions for our clients.
We have demonstrated to clients our depth of experience in complex, multi-party projects. We have also built a solid reputation for the troubleshooting advice that spots potential problems and solves them efficiently.
The range of our advice extends to:
- acquisition, development and disposal of land and property
- funding agreements and structures
- corporate acquisitions
- housing and leasehold management
- plot sales
- care and supported housing
- governance and constitutional issues
- organisational structure
- statutory and regulatory compliance, including procurement
- strategic partnerships and outsourcing
For more information, click here
News from Winckworth Sherwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Winckworth Sherwood
This decision represents a welcome return to the ‘pay for what you use’ principle and strikes a fairer balance between different creditor and expense groups.
Winckworth Sherwood has provided a summary of the Trusts (Capital and Income) Act 2013.