- Company/Commercial (195)
- Employment (186)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (177)
- Real Estate (100)
- Regulatory and compliance (85)
- Corporate (60)
- Information Technology (44)
- In-House (39)
- Crime (36)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (36)
- Construction (32)
- Tax (32)
- Banking / Finance (31)
- Pensions (30)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (29)
- Competition/EU (26)
- Planning (26)
- Financial services (25)
- Environment (24)
- Energy (22)
- Intellectual Property (19)
- Business Tax (18)
- Family (18)
- Insolvency & restructuring (17)
- Healthcare (15)
- Human Rights (13)
- Funds (12)
- Insurance/reinsurance (10)
- Immigration (9)
- Commodities (6)
- Other (6)
- Personal Injury (6)
- Privacy and reputation (6)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (6)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (5)
- Telecoms (5)
- Travel and Tourism (5)
- Charities (3)
- Agriculture (2)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (2)
- Pharma/Biotech (2)
- Private Equity (2)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (2)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Suppliers (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
This first of two articles will deal with rights of way belonging to others.
Obligations on businesses to ensure supply chains are slavery-free, including investigating suppliers and intermediaries.
Zurich v IEG – be aware of the difference in approach between Guernsey- and UK-based claims.
The Court of Appeal has given guidance on how employment tribunals should approach the question of causation in discrimination cases.
Adidas AG recently filed a claim against Marc Jacobs International LLC in the US Federal Court for allegedly infringing its iconic Three Stripes trademark.
It would still be prudent to include commission in holiday pay calculations until Lock v British Gas appeal is heard later this year.
Employers can face serious legal liability if they fail to manage stress appropriately.
Pension scheme rules should be reviewed, as amendments are likely to be required.
Prompted by concerns about slow rate of growth in online trade between EU member states.
What will the election result mean for British retailers?