- Company/Commercial (192)
- Employment (184)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (176)
- Real Estate (100)
- Regulatory and compliance (84)
- Corporate (59)
- Information Technology (44)
- In-House (37)
- Crime (36)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (35)
- Tax (32)
- Banking / Finance (31)
- Construction (31)
- Pensions (30)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (29)
- Competition/EU (26)
- Financial services (25)
- Planning (25)
- Environment (23)
- Energy (22)
- Intellectual Property (19)
- Business Tax (18)
- Family (18)
- Insolvency & restructuring (17)
- Healthcare (14)
- Funds (12)
- Human Rights (12)
- Insurance/reinsurance (9)
- Immigration (8)
- Commodities (6)
- Other (6)
- Privacy and reputation (6)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (6)
- Personal Injury (5)
- Telecoms (5)
- Travel and Tourism (5)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (4)
- Charities (3)
- Agriculture (2)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (2)
- Pharma/Biotech (2)
- Private Equity (2)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (2)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Suppliers (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
The Court of Appeal has given guidance on how employment tribunals should approach the question of causation in discrimination cases.
Adidas AG recently filed a claim against Marc Jacobs International LLC in the US Federal Court for allegedly infringing its iconic Three Stripes trademark.
It would still be prudent to include commission in holiday pay calculations until Lock v British Gas appeal is heard later this year.
Employers can face serious legal liability if they fail to manage stress appropriately.
Pension scheme rules should be reviewed, as amendments are likely to be required.
Prompted by concerns about slow rate of growth in online trade between EU member states.
What will the election result mean for British retailers?
Once accepted onto the Registered Traveller scheme they will enjoy relaxed entry requirements such as using ePassports.
To clarify the key employment policies of each political party, Shoosmiths has summarised each of the parties’ positions below.
Three recent events have encouraged the Health and Safety Sentencing Council in its task…...