- Company/Commercial (287)
- Employment (220)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (212)
- Real Estate (169)
- Corporate (156)
- Regulatory and compliance (97)
- Banking / Finance (66)
- Information Technology (61)
- Financial services (54)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (51)
- In-House (50)
- Planning (45)
- Construction (44)
- Tax (43)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (40)
- Crime (39)
- Pensions (38)
- Intellectual Property (37)
- Environment (35)
- Insolvency & restructuring (31)
- Competition/EU (29)
- Energy (28)
- Funds (27)
- Family (23)
- Healthcare (22)
- Business Tax (20)
- Private Equity (18)
- Human Rights (14)
- Charities (13)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (13)
- Private Client (12)
- Immigration (10)
- Insurance/reinsurance (10)
- Travel and Tourism (10)
- Commodities (8)
- Other (8)
- Privacy and reputation (7)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (7)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (6)
- Personal Injury (6)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (6)
- Telecoms (6)
- Pharma/Biotech (5)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (4)
- Agriculture (2)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Sovereign Wealth (1)
- Suppliers (1)
816 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Case highlights the importance of intercreditor agreements.
Shoosmiths has advised Birmingham-based Scrivens Opticians and Hearing Care on the acquisition of Owl Optical for an undisclosed sum.
Shoosmiths has announced the appointment of partner, Andrew Brennan, boosting the firm’s national intellectual property (IP) offering.
The European Commission has announced that it had used its fast-track settlement procedures to investigate and impose fines in respect of a parking heater cartel.
Shoosmiths has hired real estate partner Bhavesh Amlani, who will head up the residential development and social housing team in Birmingham.
This is the second article on sustainable drainage systems (SuDS) and looks at options for maintenance.
6 April 2015 brought in a range of new options for members with defined contribution pension savings.
Post-Farage and Blatter, Shoosmiths looks at some common questions about resignations.
With post-floods guidance, developers may experience delays in planning applications.
Shoosmiths’ wealth protection team has been recognised by being shortlisted in the STEP Private Client Awards 2015 Large Legal Team of the Year category.