- Company/Commercial (270)
- Employment (211)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (200)
- Real Estate (164)
- Corporate (143)
- Regulatory and compliance (91)
- Banking / Finance (65)
- Information Technology (58)
- Financial services (52)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (47)
- Tax (43)
- Construction (42)
- Planning (42)
- In-House (39)
- Crime (38)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (38)
- Pensions (37)
- Intellectual Property (34)
- Environment (32)
- Insolvency & restructuring (31)
- Energy (28)
- Competition/EU (27)
- Funds (27)
- Family (22)
- Business Tax (20)
- Healthcare (20)
- Private Equity (18)
- Charities (13)
- Human Rights (12)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (12)
- Private Client (11)
- Travel and Tourism (10)
- Insurance/reinsurance (9)
- Commodities (8)
- Immigration (8)
- Other (8)
- Privacy and reputation (7)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (7)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (6)
- Personal Injury (5)
- Pharma/Biotech (5)
- Telecoms (5)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (4)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (3)
- Agriculture (2)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Sovereign Wealth (1)
- Suppliers (1)
779 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Rachel Seaton, a corporate lawyer with Shoosmiths, is celebrating after being crowned legal ‘Birmingham Young Professional of the Year’.
Three Credit Today awards wins.
The Court of Appeal has given guidance on how employment tribunals should approach the question of causation in discrimination cases.
Adidas AG recently filed a claim against Marc Jacobs International LLC in the US Federal Court for allegedly infringing its iconic Three Stripes trademark.
Shoosmiths has provided real estate advice to McKay Securities plc on a refinancing package that has boosted the group’s loan portfolio from £155m to £175m.
It would still be prudent to include commission in holiday pay calculations until Lock v British Gas appeal is heard later this year.
Shoosmiths has boosted its growing real estate team with the appointment of real estate partner Kathy Toon, who joins from SGH Martineau where she was head of retail.
Employers can face serious legal liability if they fail to manage stress appropriately.
Pension scheme rules should be reviewed, as amendments are likely to be required.
Shoosmiths has advised the management team on the £5m investment by Mobeus Equity Partners to support the management buyout of Jablite and Styropack.