- Company/Commercial (274)
- Employment (213)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (201)
- Real Estate (164)
- Corporate (145)
- Regulatory and compliance (92)
- Banking / Finance (65)
- Information Technology (58)
- Financial services (53)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (48)
- Construction (43)
- Planning (43)
- Tax (43)
- In-House (41)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (39)
- Crime (38)
- Pensions (37)
- Intellectual Property (34)
- Environment (33)
- Insolvency & restructuring (31)
- Energy (28)
- Competition/EU (27)
- Funds (27)
- Family (22)
- Healthcare (21)
- Business Tax (20)
- Private Equity (18)
- Charities (13)
- Human Rights (13)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (12)
- Private Client (11)
- Insurance/reinsurance (10)
- Travel and Tourism (10)
- Immigration (9)
- Commodities (8)
- Other (8)
- Privacy and reputation (7)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (7)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (6)
- Personal Injury (6)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (6)
- Pharma/Biotech (5)
- Telecoms (5)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (3)
- Agriculture (2)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Sovereign Wealth (1)
- Suppliers (1)
785 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
This first of two articles will deal with rights of way belonging to others.
Shoosmiths has advised the shareholders of BM TRADA Group on the sale of the company and its subsidiaries to London Stock Exchange listed company Exova Group Plc for approximately £22m.
Shoosmiths Access Legal has expanded its medical negligence team in Birmingham with the hire of senior associate Victoria Blankstone.
Shoosmiths has announced its continued sponsorship of Northamptonshire County Cricket Club as the law firm celebrates 170 years since its establishment in the town.
Obligations on businesses to ensure supply chains are slavery-free, including investigating suppliers and intermediaries.
Zurich v IEG – be aware of the difference in approach between Guernsey- and UK-based claims.
Rachel Seaton, a corporate lawyer with Shoosmiths, is celebrating after being crowned legal ‘Birmingham Young Professional of the Year’.
Three Credit Today awards wins.
The Court of Appeal has given guidance on how employment tribunals should approach the question of causation in discrimination cases.
Adidas AG recently filed a claim against Marc Jacobs International LLC in the US Federal Court for allegedly infringing its iconic Three Stripes trademark.