- Company/Commercial (272)
- Employment (213)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (201)
- Real Estate (164)
- Corporate (144)
- Regulatory and compliance (92)
- Banking / Finance (65)
- Information Technology (58)
- Financial services (52)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (47)
- Tax (43)
- Construction (42)
- Planning (42)
- In-House (40)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (39)
- Crime (38)
- Pensions (37)
- Intellectual Property (34)
- Environment (32)
- Insolvency & restructuring (31)
- Energy (28)
- Competition/EU (27)
- Funds (27)
- Family (22)
- Healthcare (21)
- Business Tax (20)
- Private Equity (18)
- Charities (13)
- Human Rights (13)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (12)
- Private Client (11)
- Insurance/reinsurance (10)
- Travel and Tourism (10)
- Immigration (9)
- Commodities (8)
- Other (8)
- Privacy and reputation (7)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (7)
- Personal Injury (6)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (6)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (5)
- Pharma/Biotech (5)
- Telecoms (5)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (3)
- Agriculture (2)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Sovereign Wealth (1)
- Suppliers (1)
781 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Obligations on businesses to ensure supply chains are slavery-free, including investigating suppliers and intermediaries.
Zurich v IEG – be aware of the difference in approach between Guernsey- and UK-based claims.
Rachel Seaton, a corporate lawyer with Shoosmiths, is celebrating after being crowned legal ‘Birmingham Young Professional of the Year’.
Three Credit Today awards wins.
The Court of Appeal has given guidance on how employment tribunals should approach the question of causation in discrimination cases.
Adidas AG recently filed a claim against Marc Jacobs International LLC in the US Federal Court for allegedly infringing its iconic Three Stripes trademark.
Shoosmiths has provided real estate advice to McKay Securities plc on a refinancing package that has boosted the group’s loan portfolio from £155m to £175m.
It would still be prudent to include commission in holiday pay calculations until Lock v British Gas appeal is heard later this year.
Shoosmiths has boosted its growing real estate team with the appointment of real estate partner Kathy Toon, who joins from SGH Martineau where she was head of retail.
Employers can face serious legal liability if they fail to manage stress appropriately.